Selling Your Home
Village Properties puts its considerable experience and reputation at your disposal. Listed below is a punch list of how Village and its talented team of agents and marketing specialists will assist you in successfully listing and selling your home or property.
To sell your home in the shortest amount of time for the best price with the least amount of inconvenience to you.
Exposure of your property to the widest group of qualified buyers in order to achieve the optimum sales price.
As your Village Properties agent, I pledge to use my experience and skills to achieve the above Objective and Goal by fulfilling a Marketing Plan that includes the following steps.
Step 1 — Preparation for Sale
- Meet with you to define your home's amenities, its history, and your goals
- Consult with specially selected Realtors for their professional opinion on pricing
- Prepare a Comparative Market Analysis
- Meet with you to determine listing price
- Order reports that Buyer will need i.e. Pest Report, Natural Hazard Report, etc.
- Photograph your home
- “For Sale” sign
Step 2 — Networking with Realtors
- List your home with color photos on Santa Barbara Multiple Listing Service
- Email all Realtors and invite them to view a photo tour
- With your approval, hold Brokers' tours regularly
- Send updates to local Realtors via the internet
- Place your property on Realtor.com, the National Realtor website
- Follow-up with agents who show the property for their feedback
- Continually network with Realtors until your home is sold
Step 3 — Print Advertising
- Use my skill to know when and where to advertise your home
- Develop & distribute a full color brochure and/or postcard
- Advertise your property weekly in Santa Barbara News-Press and/orCASA
- Other publications may also be used, including; Real Estate Magazine, Homes & Land, Montecito Journal, Christie's Great Estates Magazine, etc.
Step 4 — World Wide Web
- villagesite.com — official web site of Village Properties listings and community information
- christiesgreatestates.com — offers world-wide connections to buyers of luxuries and distinctive properties. Village Properties is an affiliate
- relo.com — the largest national real estate and relocation network estateswest.com— connects affluent real estate investors with purveyors of luxury products, provides maximum exposure to high end listings
- sbaor.com — the official web site of the Santa Barbara Association of Realtors
- realestatejournal.com — editorial content from Wall Street Journal
- luxuryhomes.com — an international network of brokers representing exclusive luxury home
- luxuryrealestate.com — an international network of brokers representing exclusive luxury homes
- realtor.com — official National Association of Realtors web site
- homesmagazine.com — Real Estate Magazine for Santa Barbara area
- homesandland.com — internet home of Homes & Land Magazine, which distributes 5 million magazines in over 15,000 communities
- newspress.com — web site of the largest and oldest Santa Barbara newspaper
- realtorsearch.com — features the most exclusive real estate agents & companies
- monstermove.com — this relocation site also has helpful moving information
- superpages.com — GTE Yellow Pages Directory
Step 5 — Facilitating Escrow
- Make what can be a complex, tedious process easy for you
- Provide necessary disclosure documents & guidance in completing those documents
- Present and review all offers with you
- Represent you in negotiations
- Manage the escrow process e.g.: inspections, repair work, loan processing, title work, disclosure and insurance clearance, etc.
- Deliver escrow instructions for your approval
- Coordinate close of escrow