Here are the top tips we give to all our clients looking to list their property:
- Contact a Village Properties Agent to list your property and help you get it in order.
- Use your agent’s knowledge on the local market trends, to price your property correctly.
- Thoroughly assess the condition of your property as if you were the buyer, and be realistic about possible improvements needed before listing.
- Establish clear lines of communication and be open to feedback. Your agent wants to see you sell as quickly as possible and for the highest price, but in order to do so, you need to keep an open mind and be ready for constructive critiques regarding your property.
- Seriously consider hiring a stager, should that be the best option for getting the highest price for your home.
- Consider having inspections done prior to listing so that you can take care of any repairs ahead of time and avoid difficult negotiations during the escrow.
- If you need some help with upfront improvement costs, Village Properties has a solution – VP Assist. Contact us on that page for more information.
- If you have any legal questions about the sale of your home get them answered ahead of time through our Village Legal Services offered at no cost to the client *see below
- Most importantly, clean, organize, and declutter – we are here to help!