A resident of Santa Barbara since 1978, thirty of which have been as a successful full-time real estate agent, Gregg's experience with Santa Barbara and its culture is long term. Although schooled in business theory and photography while attending University locally, much of his practical training and strength as a Realtor comes from being raised in a family of real estate agents, brokers, and developers.
Gregg's sales and listing inventories have resulted in continued recognition as one of the top-producing agents for Village Properties, a brokerage he has been a part of since its inception. Gregg specializes in residential, ranch and beach properties in the Santa Barbara area and is experienced in the marketing and sales of the finest local properties. It is his negotiating skills, contract knowledge, and use of the latest technology as well as his ongoing education that add to his success, and which have helped earn him the distinction of being in the top 1% of all Santa Barbara area brokers.
Gregg's goal is to exceed expectations through consistent, clear communication, high professional standards, courtesy, and discretion, as well as always being personally available to his clients.
Gregg enjoys being a father to college-aged twins and has been married to his wife, Cara, an elementary school teacher for over 23 years.
Proven Success and Experience
▪ Full-time Real Estate professional
▪ Luxury Properties Specialist
▪ Member of the Santa Barbara Board of Realtors
▪ Member of the California Association of Realtors
▪ Member of the National Association of Realtors
▪ Member of the S.B. Board of Realtors Professional Standards Committee
▪ Past Member of the S.B. Board of Realtors Grievance Committee
▪ Past Member of the S.B. Board of Realtors Nominating Committee
▪ Unparalleled Marketing staff