I was born in St. Louis, Missouri, & grew up at Lake of the Woods in northern Minnesota. I attended college in Moorhead, Minnesota & Grand Forks, North Dakota. I moved to Santa Barbara in 1985, & in 1988 married my husband, Ken who has operated his own furniture upholstery business in town since 1976. We have 2 daughters who are the real love of our lives, keep us busy, & make us smile & laugh as we watch them grow. In my spare time (the little that I have) I love playing golf, cooking, reading, gardening, & crafts. Before becoming a Realtor in 1989, I worked as an operating room nurse at Cottage Hospital, St. Francis Hospital, & assisted a cosmetic surgeon in a private office.
Why Choose Lynette Naour?
- My passion is to provide 1st class service for my customers. I am a trustworthy, hard working Realtor practicing since September 1989.
- All my professional life has been dedicated to taking care of people, including my previous career as an operating room nurse.
- I chose to work at Village Properties because of the passion the company has for caring for customers & putting the customer’s interests first. I also love working for a local company. Village Properties gives back tremendously to the community with the Teacher’s Fund.
- Our reputation is well respected, & I believe more business comes to us because of this reputation. This reputation has built our past & will control our future so we are dedicated to upholding it.
- I actively network with many organizations as you can see from my professional affiliations. These contacts are the source of the results we will have.
- I know how to market to get you the highest price, & how to negotiate to protect your money. Problem solving is part of my specialty.
- Full time dedication to my business. Easy to reach & to communicate with. You can count on honest & ethical dealings with me. Questions will be answered honestly & promptly. You will always be informed & up-to-date with all matters.
- I have never been involved in a lawsuit, & I stay educated to know how to protect your interests to prevent legal conflicts.
I dreamed of living by the mountains & the ocean. Fortunately, I’ve found my home in beautiful Santa Barbara. Helping others find their home here too is a passion for me. I feel happy when I’m caring for people, & I love detailed work. I promise to help you get the highest price possible for your home, in a time frame that works for you, & with the least amount of stress.
- Member of the Council of Residential Specialists (CRS)
- National Association of Realtors
- California Association of Realtors
- Santa Barbara Association of Realtors
- Current Member on the Grievance Committee-S.B. Assoc. of Realtors
- Santa Barbara Multiple Listing Service
- Past member of the Santa Barbara Association of Realtor Education Committee
- Past member of the Santa Barbara Association of Realtor Statistical Review Committee
- Ali Lassen’s Leads Club
- Millionaire Women Accountability Group
- Past Providence Seminars ClubNet Member—building a business by referral
- Past volunteer with S.E.E. International & Transition House
- St. Raphael School Development Board
"My purpose as your Realtor is to help you make the best decisions possible once you know all your options. The broad knowledge I have of the real estate inventory, financing, contracts, negotiating, marketing, & my non-stop energy to meet your goal will be a benefit to you. I will communicate with you openly & honestly, answer calls & questions promptly, & provide timely personal updates on the market conditions & our progress. I am excited to work with you, & I’ll do all I can to exceed your expectations."